As Test Manager you will build and lead a team to coordinate the testing of the software produced by our development teams, ensuring that quality standards are met and maintained You will prepare test strategies and support the development teams in the delivery of new and changed software and be the advocate for QA best practices and lead initiatives such as test automation.
Skills and Experience. You will need to have:
- A solid test management background within a fast-paced business with experience using multiple testing technologies.
- Defined a test strategy including test approach, test data management and environments
- Undertaken functional test planning, preparation and execution including experience of test design techniques.
- Managed and executed non-functional tests such as load testing, penetration testing and UI testing
- Used one or more source configuration management and defect tracking systems.
- Prior knowledge of banking or financial software (advantageous but not mandatory)
- A thorough knowledge of structured test methods and delivery processes (including waterfall and agile methodologies).
- Detailed knowledge of both manual and automated testing along with automation framework definition.
- Organised, managed and prioritised your own workload and juniors to ensure deadlines are met.
Personal characteristics: You should:
- Be target driven
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to explain complex issues in a clear manner
- Be an all-round team player with good interpersonal skills
- Be prepared to accept responsibility for the quality and timeliness of you own work and that of your team
- Be able to interact professionally with software engineers, product owners and customers
- Be highly organised
- Enjoy working at a low level with careful attention to detail.
- Have a commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Excellent work environment
- Possibility for international travel
- Loyalty and performance bonuses.
- Please email a covering letter and CV to – email@example.com